Saturday, March 9, 2013

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara Review



I received this sample mascara from the Smashbox Facebook page a while back. Let me tell you, ever since the day I applied this to my lashes I have been in love. This is, by far, my absolute favorite mascara!



Pros
-Gives my lashes AMAZING body and length
-Doesn't Smudge

-Comes of easily and gently with water
-Holds curl well
-Great for everyday wear
-Keeps lashes soft
-Large brush size makes for full and thick coverage
-Defines lashes rather han clumping them together
Cons
-Expensive! $19.50 for a full size
-Because the brush is so large, if I'm not careful with my mascara I can get a little but of it on my eyelid (as seen in one of my swatch pictures...oops!)
Overall
Overall, would I buy this again? Heck yeah! $19.50 for a mascara is pricey, but I love this mascara so much that I really do not mind the splurge. If you would like to try this, I really recommend sample size mascaras to see if you truly like them. Right now Smashbox offers a "Try It" kit made up of samples of their best sellers: The Photo finish Foundation Primer, photo finish lid primer, a eyeliner, a full exposure mascara, and a lip gloss for $19.
If you have any questions, please ask in the comments below!
Have you tried this mascara before?






9 comments:

  1. WOW the before and after picture helps a lot. Your lash seemed to have doubled in length!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear this mascara is amazing!! It does add A LOT of length, which I absolutely adore

      Delete
  2. I love any thing by Smashbox; however their mascaras are absolutely TO. DIE. FOR.

    I need to try this one out. I love their samples because they last me such a long time, not to mention the full size bottle of this is soo expensive. It's definitely an investment though.

    Thanks for the post! I am definitely going to consider this for my next mascara purchase because your pictures show such a great difference in how dramatic it makes your lashes!!

    I'm a new follower & looking forward to future posts from you :)

    Rica xx
    www.labellavitax0x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy High frequency machine for face and Ultrasonic cavitation machine home use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. warrentricomi is a top FACE makeup madison and professional HD makeup, airbrush makeup, face paint, body paint, theatrical makeup, Halloween makeup, special effects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. warrentricomi is a top FACE makeup madison and professional HD makeup, airbrush makeup, face paint, body paint, theatrical makeup, Halloween makeup, special effects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Professional FACE Makeup Madison From Our Experts. Free Consultations. Contact Us Today! Locally Owned & Operated. Warrentricomi Offer Caring And Relaxing Environment. Professional service. Locally owned & operated. Relaxing environment. For More Information https://www.warrentricomi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. WarreTricomi has famous FACE Makeup Madison CT whose works can be seen from
    everywhere throughout the world. From Celebrities, Royal Families, TV appears Makeup
    Lessons, Bridals, Weddings, and Film makeup application. With the experience of many years in involvement with the field of style and makeup application, Warren Tricomi Gives the
    genuine professional FACE Makeup Madison in each feeling of the word. Fore More Information https://www.warrentricomi.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. FACE Makeup Madison | Total Body Spa and Salon wants to help you look and feel ... Makeup consulting; Makeup session – complete makeover, full-face, eyes, ... GET THE TOTAL BODY DIFFERENCE FOR MAKEUP SERVICES IN MADISON, With warrentricomi . https://www.warrentricomi.com/

    ReplyDelete