Saturday, February 16, 2013

Birthday Gifts & Haul

Hey guys! I feel like I haven't posted in FOREVER! I'm on break this week with school though so I have time to catch up :) Today is my birthday, I am now 17! I was so excited to be 17 because now I can buy rated R tickets, haha! I'm thinking about seeing Side Effects next week. Last night a few friends went out to dinner with me. I told them not to get me gifts but they still did! I seriously have the sweetest friends on the planet; I am so grateful for them!






My friend Isabella got me the Naked Basics palette from Urban Decay!! I have been wanting this ever since she and I got makeovers together and the makeup artist used this on us.

My friend Nicole got me the Benefit Cabana Glama set and the Stila lip gloss trio. I am SO excited to try all of these products! The blush in the cabana set is so pretty, I already used it today haha.

I also ordered myself 2 nail polishes from amazon because I had a $10 gift card I got for free. I decided on China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy and I replaced my bottle of Seche Vite. Can't beat free nail polish!

This morning my boyfriend also took me to the mall to shop, so I picked up a few things from there as well

First I stopped into Victoria's Secret because I had 2 coupons for free panties! Jumped right on that deal, haha! Next, my boyfriend and I stopped into American Eagle because he wanted me to pick out my present lol. I already knew what I wanted! I went straight to the sheer peach colored polka dot chiffon shirt. Love! It was originally $40, but I had a 30% off coupon so it ended up being $28

I also came across the dress I have bee drooling over in the clearance section! It was an extra 40% off $35, and with my coupon it was only $15! Say whaaat? I was going to buy myself the dress but my boyfriend was so sweet and bought both pieces for me :')

Lastly, I stopped into Sephora. I had a leftover gift card from Christmas with about $10 on it, and I also had another $10 gift card from viggle! I decided to buy the Too Faced Beauty Editor Darling Set. It comes with a mini mascara, shadow insurance, lipgloss, lip primer, and a mini primed and poreless (love his stuff!). I also picked up my birthday freebie (mini benefit They're Real mascara and mini Watt's Up highlighter). I also decided to use 100 points to get a sample of the Urban Decay BB cream. I've been really curious about this stuff and I had like 700 points so why not? lol. The lady at checkout was so sweet, she kept throwing samples in my bag haha.


It was an amazing birthday <3

3 comments:

  1. aww that's so sweet of them, you got some great gifts! Happy Belated Birthday Madison, Hope you had a great one! I'm going to turn 17 this year as well, but I'm mostly excited about the fact that I can start to drive, Because in the UK you can start to drive at 17! Take Care, Nabilah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Nabilah :) Ahh driving is so fun!! here in my state you have to be 16 to have your license, and it is seriously so nice once you can drive :)

      Delete
  2. Birthday gifts are one of the best ways of expressing your heartfelt emotion By giving gift we expressed our way of love to our dear and near ones. . To make happier by giving them a birthday gift which they like more and more happy.

    ReplyDelete