Monday, August 20, 2012

OPI - I Eat Mainely Lobster

Hey everyone! Yesterday I was itching to try out my new OPI polish I had received in a swap, called "I Eat Mainely Lobster" Isn't that just the cutest name ever? I swear, whoever names some of these polishes are the most clever people ever. Anyway, this polish was part of the Fall 2011 Touring America collection OPI released. I absolutely adore the color, it's the perfect shade of coral! But there were also a lot of things I didn't like about the polish. For starters, it was pretty sheer. 3 coats and I still feel like I can see my nail bed. The polish has a gorgeous gold shimmer in the bottle but that really doesn't transfer onto the nails :/ and the one thing I really do not like is the finish. I'm not sure if it was my top coat, but it just kept drying part matte and part jelly! :( It's a bummer since this is such a beautiful color. *sigh* I guess I'll just learn to work with it since I do adore this shade of coral. What do you think of this polish? 
 *Pics are mine, don't steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment