Monday, August 20, 2012

Quo by Orly - Filthy Rich








Hey everyone! A few weeks ago I painted my nails because I was going out to lunch with my family to celebrate my grandparents 45th wedding anniversary! I decided to use one of my new Quo by Orly polishes (only available in Canada). The color I opted for is called Filthy Rich. Filthy Rich is a really pretty gold foil polish. I think this is actually the first foil polish I own! I really love the effect this polish has :) The formula was really nice! It took 2 coats to be opaque, and it dried REALLY quickly! I didn't even need a fast dry topcoat. This polish is so pretty in the sunlight! Sadly, it's been super rainy and overcast here the past few days so I wasn't able to capture its true beauty under direct sunlight :'(
Orly Dupe (for those who live in the US and like the color) Orly's "Luxe" 


*Pictures are mine, don't steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment